Whamix launch!


I'm very excited to spread the word about a great comic reader for the iPad called Whamix. The app is available now, for free on iTunes and features some of the amazing work of Enrico Casarosa, Bobby Rubio, Ted Mathot, Scott Morse and more. My own comic Mojo is also available and more are lined up to be added in the future. Check out the Whamix website for more information, artist features and more. If you've got an iPad download the app and check it out. Spread the word to your friends!

Comments

Chrystin said…
That sounds so cool! Congrats! I don't own an iPad myself, but I will spread the word! XD
Ev said…
Please do!
Sweet! I don't have an iPad but this is very, very cool!
Munchanka said…
I may have to buy myself an iPad for my birthday so I can read all my friends' comics!
Tim Robinson said…
Yes, very cool indeed!