Dear Marvel, Let me do something with the Falcon.

I've got a great idea, and you're not doing anything with him now. I've redesigned his costume and everything. And if you like where I go with him, I've got a great idea for a feature. What'd ya say?


Awhile ago I started on a redesign of the Falcon after painting a pic of him as a drawing challenge with my buddy SRM. Well I got busy and abandoned the idea until I found my sketches lying around the other day. Suddenly I found myself with pen in hand sketching away. Here's what I came up with. He's actually super fun to draw.  I'm only half kidding about wanting to draw the comic... Ok I'm not.

Comments

I really like the mask, great boots too.
Paul Conrad said…
MARVEL--Listen to the Man!!
Very cool Ev... I'll be on the front row opening night!
Jon McNally said…
Very predatory! Skreeeee!
Marko said…
I think this is a campaign I can support and believe in!
JC said…
ya Ev, go get'em!
Aaron Hartline said…
I fully support this man and his cause. Marvel, I trust you will do the right thing!
Munchanka said…
Now that Disney owns the Marv, you totally could! Once we establish both worlds, we should have a Falcon/Devil Dinosauria cross-over!