More Mojo

I know, I know. I disappeared for awhile but I've got a good reason. I've got a couple in fact. One is because I've got my nose on the grindstone helping to get TS3 done and in the theaters for all to enjoy. That's going well, but it makes free time a bit of a precious commodity to me. I've also been spedning a fair amount of time working on Mojo, the plan being to write the next 3 books before I begin production on number 2. I've already finished a first draft of book 2 and 3 and I'm about 1/3 a way through book four. My hope is to finish 4 by the weekend so I can begin working on book 2. Needless to say, because of all this writing a host of new characters will appearing in the upcoming books. I've been working on their designs, doodling whenever I get a spare moment. Some are closer than others, but I thought I'd share a couple with you.

more...

Who are these guys and how will they influence Mojo's life? 

I've got a few more goodies planned for the comic and I'll be posting news sometime in the very near future. Keep coming back!

Comments

Pedro said…
So friggin' cool! I can't wait!
Bobby Chiu said…
awesome head sketches!!
Paul Conrad said…
Aw man! I love these guys... especially the last two.
Can't wait to see them in the books!
G1toons said…
wicked post its, good job
Dan McDaid said…
I bloody love your doodles - really sharp.
rad sechrist said…
Hey man, great designs.
Ev said…
Thanks guys! I can't wait to get started drawing on this one. Should be fun!
Francis Vallejo said…
real nice work man!
Vanhoozerbot said…
Friggin brilliant...
JC said…
these are cool Ev....gosh, you've been busy. i'm impressed! =0)
Sweet!I'm really liking these characters. :)