Sneak Peek

Wondering what MOJO is all about? Check out the first 4 pages.

Comments

de aap said…
This looks really cool, is this one going to be in the next afterworks?
Ev said…
I was going to submit it for AW3, but I'm actually working on a different piece for that book.
Marko said…
Looks great! I need one copy!
Marko said…
I just placed my order! woohoo I can't wait!
JC said…
very sweet Ev....i want a copy too, but i want it signed in person! hehe
Dan McDaid said…
This looks astounding. When/where is it coming out?
Ev said…
JC- Let me know next when the next time you'll be in town and you'll get your copy. ;)

Dan- I've printed a limited number that I'm selling from this site. I'm also looking into official publishing options right now.
Vanhoozerbot said…
Ev,

This looks so cool man. Congrats on such a solid book!

JV
monkeyfeather said…
Looks seriously AWESOME man.