SDCC Bound!


As it turns out I'll be popping in to attend the San Diego Comic-con this year. I wasn't planning on going, but I was able to work something out last minute to make it happen. I won't have a table at the con, but I do plan on going armed with a bunch of limited prints of my comic, MOJO. I'm going to be making the rounds so wish me luck. When I get back I'll be selling signed copies of the limited print from my site. Pick it up and support the book!

UPDATE:

I just got my copies of Mojo and I'm pysched! I got them printed at Hatcher Press and I have to say that those guys did a great job! Considering I called the order in late, they really hustled and went out of their way to accomidate my tight deadline. If you're looking to get high quality prints, they're definitely way to go. Thanks guys!!


Check out the interior. Don't you want to read it?!

Comments

Paul Conrad said…
Dang that looks GOOD EV!!!
Knock 'em dead! :D

... (oh and save a copy for me!) ;)
Vanhoozerbot said…
That looks really awesome!
I wish you the best at the show!

Jeremy
JC said…
that looks wicked bro!
gotta get me a copy, but i'm not attending this year. =0(
Aaron Hartline said…
How did it go??? Can't wait to hear how it went?
Graham Ross said…
Hey! I recognize that kitchen!
Marko said…
Book looks HOT, Ev! Can't wait to get a copy!!