Armor

I wandered over to Dr. Comics the other day and picked up the trade of the Astonishing X-men issues 13-24. I believe it's Joss Whedon's final run on the book. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's the best X-men read I've had in quite some times. I'm a huge fan of Whedon's work and I love what he brought to the characters. One of things I really enjoy is the fact that when Joss writes, he gets it. People have powers, mutants blah blah blah. He gets it. It's not about the powers it's about the characters. I mean, I even enjoyed how he wrote Wolverine, and I had had my full of the "Best at what he does". All in all a great foray back into Marvel-land. I highly recommend it to everyone Whedon fan or not. Oh, and my favorite new mutant is Armor. She had a small role in the book, but I love her power and I love her relationship with Logan. I was so inspired I whipped out a pic.





Comments

Bobby Chiu said…
Cool pic Ev! I haven't read X-men in ages but that was the first comic I collected when I was little.
Art Fan Ako said…
Like the see-thru/x-ray effect!
Ryan Jones said…
X-cellent rendition! Armor's a fun little character who deserves more fans!