MOJO is done!


It's finished! I've completed my contribution towards the Afterworks 3 anthology! It's hard to believe it's all done, but I just finished putting the final touches on the last pages minutes ago. It's a great feeling and I can't wait until it's printed and out there. I'm really anxious to see how it's received. At the moment Afterworks 3 is scheduled to be out in time for the San Diego Comicon. If all goes well you'll be able to pick yourself up a copy in July and check out all of the great pieces.

Comments

Jake said…
congrats! sounds like you're wrapping up work on a ton of stuff all at once--go take a break dude!
Paul Conrad said…
Congrats Buddy! Can't wait to get my autographed copy! :D
Pedro said…
Oh YEah!
Bobby Pontillas said…
Congratulations man! Looking forward to 3. I picked up 2 and was really impressed with it!
Graham Ross said…
Awesome dude. Go have a beer.