MOJO is almost done!

As I stated in my last post, I've been extremely busy as of late. I've got a lot of stuff cooking and I'm constantly running around and stirring the pots. Well to keep on that same analogy, one of my dishes is almost complete and I wanted to share a bit with you guys. My contribution to Afterworks is on the verge of completion. Color should be done by tonight and I'm looking to finish up the lettering in time to hand it off for proofing by the end of the week. What a crazy crazy ride it's been finishing it. I'm very proud of the accomplishment, and I learned a whole hell of a lot working on it. Now the only thing that awaits is it's reception by you guys, the public. I look forward to hearing your comments in the upcoming months.

Here's a glimse of a MOJO page:

Comments

Lou Hamou-Lhadj said…
Way to leave me on a cliffhanger man! Can't wait to read more!
Jon McNally said…
Surely this will be a great read.
cup o jo said…
how do you find the time...?? Looks great!
igriega said…
dude! can't wait until this in print! I'm so proud of me l'il bro. cheah! (^_^)
igriega said…
oh yeah... Rosie did a great job too. heh (^_-)
Ev said…
Thanks guys! Rosie did an absolutely fantastic job! MAD PROPS ROSIE!