Post Christmas goodies.

Happy Holidays bloggers. While I have been enjoying my holiday break I haven't completely abandoned work. In particular I'm still chipping away at MOJO. I've nearly completed inking and I'm looking towards lettering for the piece. So far I'm right on schedule to hit the January 31st deadline for the Afterworks submission. In order to make sure I make the deadline I've enlisted the aid of an immensely talented individual to take on the coloring for my piece. Rosie Sullivan has graciously agreed to lend her mad skills and awesome sense of color to my comic. I gave her a few test pages to try over the weekend and I have to say that she passed with flying colors! I can't wait to see what she brings to the entire book. Take a look:


Check out the amazing work she has up on her blog.

Comments

Saigonradio said…
Dang Ev. This is looking good man! I wish I had a colorist for my comic when we were working on oop. haha. Again, veeerry nice ink and layouts dude.
Ev said…
Thanks dude. If I we confident enough in my color skills I'd give it a whirl but as it is Rosie's color work looks muuuuch better than mine.
Pedro said…
I really want to buy this comic E, you have no idea!
Paul Conrad said…
No kidding Ev...first off, I was already loving this before you got Rosie involved...
Second off Rosie's work is INCREDIBLE!
and third off...
WHEN and WHERE can we get this book?!?! :)

pc
Emma said…
This stuff looks great! Wow, I can't wait!
Ev said…
Thanks guys! I'm cranking away as of this moment. The plan is to finish up the book by the 21st so I can submit it to Afterworks by the 31st.
flaviano said…
you rock!
always!
Munchanka said…
Nice, man, but when are you gonna post some campaign art? Priorities.