Darwyne Cooke Interview


As you may or may not know, lately I've been hard at work on a comic idea that I've been kicking around for awhile. In order to get prepared to produce, I've been doing a lot of research and immersion in the art form in an effort to develop a style I feel will support the story I'm trying to tell. Well my buddy Paul Conrad has really helped me by suggesting styles and artist he feels run in a similar vein. Well he also suggested I read an interview in the Comics Journal with Darwyn Cooke, most well known for he's work on DC Comic's The New Frontier. What a great interview. Mr. Cooke is a very opinionated person, but I have to say I like his taste and what he has to say. He's makes a lot good observations about the industry, and brings up some great issues. He's a man that doesn't hold his punches, but I have to admit, that's a quality I admire. All in all, it was a good read, and it's inspired me even more to keep on cranking. Thank you Mr. Conrad for suggesting the article.

Comments

Andre Barnwell said…
Thanks for the comment. its very appreciated.
Andre Barnwell said…
and im feelin the auction donations you gave. I think events like that are fun and interesting to get exposed to. I was told that here in toronto we have stuff like that but its who you know and where to look is how you find them.